[Coco] Re: OS9 Getclock

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Sat Jul 17 17:38:00 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:30:17 -0400 Robert Gault
<robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> writes:
> John Donaldson wrote:
>
> > Robert,
> >  stdwnd is part of multi-view
> >
> > John Donaldson
>
> You must have a different version than I have. There is no stdwnd on
>
> either side of the Multi-Vue v1.00.00 disk.

Robert,

stdwnd comes with Multi-Vue v1.26, which I believe was developed by
Curtis Boyle. v1.26 is an ENORMOUS improvement over stock Mult-Vue v1.0.
I remember v1.26 used to be posted on Curtis Boyle's website, but I can't
find it there anymore. I also can't seem to find it on RTSI. I have it,
and have it installed on my hard drive and it works great! I absolutely
love it. I highly recommend it to anyone using Multi-Vue. It works 100
times better than stock Multi-Vue v1.00

Fred Provoncha