[Coco] OS9 Getclock

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 22:08:07 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/16/04 9:26:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jadonaldson at charter.net writes:

>   Does anyone have a current copy of  "getclock". The one I have returns
>  the correct date and time
>  except it displays 1904 instead of 2004. The date and month are correct.

Isn't this just par for the course on old OS9 versions?
It is on the MM/1 OSK, or OS9/68K version 2.4.  I just put up with the
century-old year.  It does cause the day of the week to be off by one, though.

When you read such OS9 floppies into a PC, the date will be 28 years into the
future!

Back to the Coco -- I don't know if the battery is still running my B&B RTC,
which is built into my hard drive interface, and *did* keep everything
correctly until Y2K.
--Mike K.