[Coco] OS9 Files

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 16 16:48:05 EDT 2004

John Donaldson wrote:
> Robert,
>   That is what I am using. BTW transfering ascii test files to/from OS9
> works great. It is only
> when I try and copy a binary file from MSDOS to OS9 that I get the
> MODULE HEADER ERROR.
> The version I am using is Ver 2.06 Dated July 13, 1995.
>
> John Donaldson

That's the correct program, but I've not had any problems with any type
of file going in either direction.

What do you see in OS-9 when you check the attributes of a bad file
transfer? What do you see when you do a dump of the file? What do you
see when you do a dir e or -e depending on your version of dir?