[Coco] NitrOS-9 V03.02.02 Release

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Jul 16 14:38:14 EDT 2004

Boisy,
    Release is great, excrpt for two things.

1.   You forgot to update the standard.bl file to include the two new
dclock drivers
2.    Clock2_jvemu returns correct Mond/day/year but not correct time.
Repeated calls to
      "Date -t" shows the seconds to be decending instead of ascending.
Also the time is wrong.

John Donaldson