[Coco] OS9 Files

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Fri Jul 16 10:18:13 EDT 2004

I found it and it does work except when I do a Ident on the file under
NITROS9 it says teh CRC
is good but then gives an error that says the Module Header is BAD. If I
attempt to run the program
it blows up. Could be the utility AR, I tried to copy over. I copied
from MSDOS to a DSK. Don't
know if it makes a difference or not. I was able to successfully move a
text file from NITROS9 to MSDOS. It could be the file was bad to begin
with. I'll try others tonight.

John Donaldson