[Coco] Re: Re: Kings Quest 3 RGB patch

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:09:40 EDT 2004

Correct. You can simply press Cntrl-V to get RGB mode. This patch  makes RGB
the default mode though.

No matter anyway. I've switched everything back to OS9 L2 and everything
works well again.

Does any one have Leisure Suit Larry for the COCO ?

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:40F73DAE.7060709 at worldnet.att.net...