[Coco] OS9 Files

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jul 15 15:36:53 EDT 2004

John,

There is a package called COCOTOOLS which I've been working on for a
number of years.  It allows copying of files from a native file system
(Windows, Linux, etc.) to/from either an OS-9 formatted disk image or a
Disk BASIC formatted one.  These are command line tools.  I've been so
busy with work and other things that I simply don't have time to get a
release put together.

However, you're welcome to contact Alan DeKok for permission to use the
CVS server to access the source.  I build the tools under Mac OS X but
they are buildable under Linux and Windows (using mingw/msys for the
latter).

Boisy