[Coco] Re: Kings Quest 3 RGB patch

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:01:13 EDT 2004

Thanks. I'm wondering what I need to patch. My old OS9 system was patched
and ran KQ3 in RGB mode. The game has not changed, it sits in the same spot
on the harddrive. Only the OS changed to Nitros9, so it must be something to
else but KQ3 to patch. There is no read me for information with the patch :(

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:40F6016B.6060101 at worldnet.att.net...