[Coco] PATH= yes!

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Thu Jul 15 13:00:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

	Who figures out that a module is actually Basic09 I-code
rather than machine code? Is it the shell or the OS (aka kernel)?
The kernel only knows about one execution directory, right?

	Are you typing 'i_code_module' or 'runb i_code_module'?

	Probably what is happening is that the shell figures out
that it is an I-code module and ex(s) runb assuming it is also
smart enough to find the module. The shell probably needs to help
runb out with an i$chddir (or LII equivalent) before the ex?

					kevin