[Coco] Coco Ebay Questions

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Jul 15 10:43:44 EDT 2004

>From the last few auctions, you could get between $25 to $40. If it is a hug
collection the biding will go $100+.

I have found that one of the big items is magazine collections. They tend to
go for a bit just by them selves.

I am looking for a disk drive + controller and a CCR-82 tape recorder and
manuals (lots of manuals). Email me OL and Let me know if you want to do a
private sale.

BTW a coco 3 in mint condition will go for about $10 by itself.

Stephen Blunt