[Coco] Portal-9 Questions

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jul 15 01:12:49 EDT 2004

At 08:35 PM 7/14/2004, you wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:47:47 -0500
>Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:
>
> > At 08:58 AM 7/14/2004, you wrote:
> >
> > As far as I know. Everything else seems to be working okay now that I
> > >have the configuration file for Portal-9 marked as Read-Only.
> >
> > I can't guarantee anything if you have the .ini file set to
> > read-only.  This file is recreated at many points during the IDEs use
> > and there may be something in there that's session-related.
> >
> > I am still working to find the emulation menu problem.

>Well, I don't think I have to do that since I've reinstalled.

Please be specific about what is working and what isn't since you
reinstalled.  Also, check out the new build where I did discover a possible
small memory leak inside the .ini loader.  Note that this was a VERY small
leak that could occur if some of the ini lines were not in the right
format.  I would escape from the routine without freeing the dynamic string
memory.

I made a few changes here and there in this build but it's still called
1.59 and it's still not official... just a test run.

http://www.coco3.com/downloads/Portal9test159.zip

Roger Taylor