[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Shell + 2.2a

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jul 14 16:23:02 EDT 2004

On Jul 14, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Kevin Diggs wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Is this allowed? Assumming I do actually have the source,
> who owns it? I don't wanna get in trouble.
>
> 					kevin

It's your decision.  I wouldn't hesitate to either send or receive it;
others are more careful.

I will say this much: it's not a guarantee, but having the source in
the repository raises the chances of the product being fully supported
in future releases of NitrOS-9, as well as being enhanced.  I don't
have an Eliminator myself, so I don't really have a pressing need for
the source.  But if I did need the source, I'm sure I could get it from
someone.

Boisy