[Coco] Re: CHX broke? for 6309l2v030201

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:20:44 EDT 2004

> Now Charlie's problem is a bit different:
>
> chx /h0/games/sierra/cmds
> chd /h0/games/sierra
> sierra </1
>
> The 'sierra' command is being run from within the script after the
> chx/chd has been performed.
>
> NitrOS-9 and OS-9 have always worked this way.
>
> Boisy

I just don't understand. I have these simple scripts written for every app
on my harddrive. They all worked fine with Shell+2.1. With Shell+2.2a or
Nitros9, no go. As you might have read in my long reply in another post,
besides my B&B drivers my Nitros9 is "right out of the box" if you will. So
why doesn't it work? I wouldn't even mind editing all the scripts, as long I
knew what would make them work.

Charlie