[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Shell + 2.2a

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jul 14 10:42:20 EDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 1:30 PM, Kevin Diggs wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	On a loosely related topic, is the eliminator (Frank Hogg Lab st-506
> disk thingy) supported in this Nitros-09 thing should I ever decide I
> want to
> try it (after I figure out a monitor solution for my tre)?
>
> 					kevin

I don't believe we have a driver for that particular controller in the
NitrOS-9 repository.  I seem to recall we have the booter though
(boot_wd1002).  I believe a driver for the eliminator card wouldn't be
difficult to do, but I doubt there are too many of them floating around
these days.

What exactly was the eliminator anyway?   And speaking of the
boot_wd1002, I recently picked up a brand new WD-1002A-27X ISA card
with a virtually new Seagate ST-238R hard drive.  It was a pull from a
very lightly used Commodore PC.  Would the eliminator somehow interface
with this card?  Doesn't the Burke & Burke interface also interface
with this card?

Boisy