[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Shell + 2.2a

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Tue Jul 13 11:09:18 EDT 2004

Charlie,
   Yes you can do the same thing with NITROS9.   OOOPS, I just notice
looking at the BOOTLIST
that it does not have the BNB harddrive modules, so you will have to add
those, but if you have
BNB's hardware clock, there IS a clock module for the BNB hardware clock.
    As for sysgo_h0 and sysgo_dd, these reside in the root directory of
the boot disk.
Print out the BOOTLIST file and you will se what I mean.

John Donaldson