[Coco] Re: Re: Shell + 2.2a

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:28:26 EDT 2004

Please excuse my ignorance :) So, I'm loading too many thing into memory
and Shell+2.2a being bigger is using too much ram along with everything
else loaded ?

I don't know enough to understand what merging things with Shell+2.1 has
to do with using Shell2.2a right out of the LZH file.

Is it something in my Startup file that does the merging when the system
boots? I'll look at that when I get home.

I know I'm going to be a big pain with 10000 questions, however, it's
almost as if I'm feeling "YAY, something doesn't work! Now I can figure
out why and learn a bunch of things."

Thanks,

Charlie