[Coco] Re: Shell + 2.2a

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:00:06 EDT 2004

What can I do to fix the problem? What files were merged? I know most of
my OS9 system was put together many years ago, and I remember replacing
many commands with ones from delphi.

I don't know very much about OS9 but I would love to understand it better.
Not to mention get everything working with Shell+2.2a :)

Thanks.

Charlie