[Coco][Color Computer] New file uploaded to ColorComputer

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 08:28:08 EDT 2004

On Monday 12 July 2004 07:21, Robert Emery wrote:
>> >  File        : /FOG_v100.zip
>> >  Uploaded by : theother_bob <theother_bob at yahoo.com>
>> >  Description : Color FOG v1.0 - installer disk - CoCo3 graphical
>> > file management
>> >
>> >You can access this file at the URL

>> Unforch, its asking me for my username and password, something
>> I've long since forgotten if I ever had one.
>>
>> Can you out it on rtsi?
>
>Actually Gene, I just posted the file to the Yahoo groups for extra
> coverage. Try grabbing it from my website...
>http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco.html
>click on the animated screenshot to go to the download page.
>
>I'll try putting it up on RTSI also... don't know when that might
> happen though.
> Did you miss my July 4th announcement on the maltedmedia list?
>
>cheers,
>Bob

I had some X problems a month back, and went to nebraska for a wedding
at the same time, so I didn't get my email for about 10 days and its
possible I got unsubbed due to bounces.  WHen I got back I found my
mailbox overflowing, and I'd been unsubbed from several lists.  Some
are quite busy, like the lkml, several hundred on a typical day
there. lkml=Linux Kernel Mailing List.

I didn't realise I'd been unsubbed, I just thought it was being quiet.
Too quiet actually.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM