[Coco] tandy 1000 rlx on EBay

Dezorian dezorian at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 11 15:57:18 EDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, you wrote:
> I know on the Tandy 1000A and perhaps others it was not difficult to add
> a VGA card. There were certain ones we used because of the IRQ
> difference in video on the Tandy 1000. I think our card of choice was an
> OAK 8-bit VGA card.

My only problem at that time was, in order to add the VGA card (a Radio Shack
8/16-bit card), I had to remove the Adlib sound card I had in the RL...
that was the problem with having a single 8-bit expansion slot, and not having
the $300 (in 1991 money) for a third party "slot box".

 --
http://conceitedjerk.tripod.com
http://bunchothugs.tripod.com