[Coco] RE: Barden

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Sun Jul 11 06:26:10 EDT 2004

Earlier in the list it was pointed out about the copyright holder being
RS/Tandy. Basically the search for Barden is twofold (for me at least):

 1) The odds of success are likely greater if the author himself
approaches Radio Shack/Tandy
 2) I am curious if he is alive and would like him to know his work is
still appreciated.

No problem on the monkey wrench as it is appreciated. As far as making
copies, if I had the hosting, book (that I was willing to sacrifice for
scanning), and the time, I personally would just archive it for all.
However, that is me and I would not dream of asking another to take the
same risk.

When I see boundries like this that are somewhat silly, I generally just
cross them and don't look back. ;>)

John

*** List, I have not done any more on searching. I have to go out of
town for a week (I am actually 2 hours late leaving). I will be checking
email as I can on the web so replies will likely be slooooowww. ***