[Coco] Updated accurate memory map [forward]

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 14:02:42 EDT 2004

bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:

> Charset = UTF-8. I think you'll be getting used to this. :)

Is there any setting I can make in my OS or emailer to make it more likely to
interpret UTF-8?  Or just hope that the correct MIME headers come thru in
each email?  I went thru my Control Panel but none of the options seem to apply.

Does UTF-8 use 16 bits for extended characters, or is it just the unused
upper 128 codes of ASCII (which you can get by holding ALT while typing 3 or 4
digits)?  I guess the "8" answers that :-)
Thanks, Mike K.