[Coco] Updated accurate memory map [forward]

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Jul 9 18:19:02 EDT 2004

bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:

> >Could someone please point me to it? I can’t seem to find it and I KNOW
>  it’s out there. It’s aggravating me.  ☺

Ugh!  What is it that causes some keyboards or mailers to substitute wacko
Euro character codes for a simple apostrophe/single-quote?

And they must do it wrong, because I receive mail from Germans and French
with the letters with umlauts, etc., and they show on my screen just fine.

Must be an intermediate site that hoses it up -- just like the ones that put
"=20" at the end of every line (tho I heard that blamed on Macs).  --Mike K.