[Coco] Barden Book

Bill Cousert billcousert at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 15:03:15 EDT 2004

I doubt any of these are him. I saw him speak at an OCTUG (Orange County TRS-80 Users Group) meeting about 20 years ago. He was so paranoid he wouldn't even say what city he lived in, just that it was sonewhere in Southern California.

I would really be surprised if he had a listed phone number.

"John M. Eicher" <jmeicher at starband.net> wrote:
Well, as I posted earlier, there are only 5 or so listed in all of
California. I will be calling the other 4 tomorrow. I will try Long
Beach first as the West Hollywood William Barden suggested also. :>)

John