[Coco] Barden Book

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Thu Jul 8 12:33:18 EDT 2004

On a search for William Barden's whereabouts, I cam across the Assembly
language book for sale in several places. The first one is for $8.
Searching that site by author brings up another copy for $7.

Here I search a long time for the book and turn up nothing. I search for
the man and turn up his books. LOL

For those that might need to buy a copy or other books by him, I
searched in Google using "barden"+"assembly language"+"radio Shack"

http://www.broadwaybks.com/si/10792.html

I will continue my seach for the man through his books. Maybe a more
recent publisher of his work may have some clues.

John