[Coco] Barden Book

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Wed Jul 7 22:24:57 EDT 2004

On 7-Jul-04, at 10:10 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:

> That's not too different than just letting a copyright expire and then
> it's basically up for grabs, I think, license or no license.

True enough. But I think the section I was thinking of is if the author
cannot be contacted, you can get a license. If there had been a
provision for works that are no longer published, it's gone now.

In any case, if someone can get me some more info on William Barden
Jr., I can try and get in touch with him about a license. It might be
interesting to get reprinting done on some old computer books, and I'd
definitely be willing to set that up.

James