[Coco] One-liners for the Coco -- Rainbow Magazine

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:44:45 EDT 2004

One I liked for Radio Shack stores was
POKE&H72,&20:POKE&H73,0:POKE&H2000,&H3E followed by pressing the reset
button.  It sets the reset vector to $2000, and puts the undocumented
RESET opcode into location $2000.  Absolutely no way to escape from this
colorful loop of successive resets except powering down.  (Won't work on a
6309-equipped CoCo;  $3E is 6809-only.)

Art