[Coco] Barden Book

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Wed Jul 7 07:45:26 EDT 2004

On 7-Jul-04, at 12:54 AM, John M. Eicher wrote:

> Anyone here in a positon and willing to contact him?

If you get me the contact info, I can try. I'm a Canadian citizen, so
I'm entitled to ask for a license (and he is obligated to provide one,
per the Berne copyright convention, which essentially says copyright is
the same in a country for any copyrighted material, regardless of
origin). If he asks for money for the license, I'll work something out.
If he's willing to give it out for free, then all the better! :)

James