[Coco] Coco1 repair parts ?? & Results of Repair!!

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Wed Jul 7 01:06:03 EDT 2004

The RAM chip situation could have been chip creep. From heating/cooling
and different rates of expansion/contraction of the parts... Plastic,
tin, ceramic, etc, can cause socketed chips to creep out of the socket
over time. I had to reseat socketed DIP chips many times both back in
the day and more recently on 80486 boards.

John