[Coco] eBay bids

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Tue Jul 6 14:50:08 EDT 2004

I bid the $xx.95 deal until the last minute or so. Sometimes it seems to
shake other bidders.

I did, however lose one (if memory serves) over like $0.05 or $0.25. It
was depressing! LOL

I never though about the $xx.07 deal, I am going to try that next time.
Thanks for the tip. I'll let you know how it goes.

John