[Coco] Re: Testing, are my emails getting through?

John Eicher eicher at usa.com
Tue Jul 6 01:48:59 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tip, but apparently the list will not let me send from my main ISP account because I signed up using my webmail email address. I should have known better... but did not notice until tonight.

I have a subscribe request in for one of my seldom used ISP accounts that has reply to and the like all set normally. When that subscription is approved and running, I will unsubscribe my webmail address and all will be pleasant again in Johnville.

John