[Coco] Will the *real* artifact colors please stand up?

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Mon Jul 5 22:09:44 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 17:51, Kevin Diggs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	There were white cased uni(s)?
>
> 					kevin

Yep, I remember those. Looked just like a Coco1, just white intead of
silver/grey, and had a better keyboard than the coco 1 "chiclet"
keyboard. I think they also came standard with 64K (meant to run OS-9
Level 1 I guess)

I remember I got my coco 1 upgraded to 64K, and also got the keyboard in
my coco1 upgraded to match the significantly better keyboard.

The Coco1's keyboard was really unpleasant.

The best keyboards though were on the Coco2 and 3.

-- John.