[Coco] Re: Barden's Assem book

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Mon Jul 5 19:34:59 EDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:19:35 EDT
KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/5/04 8:28:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mannslists at invigorated.org writes:
>
> > That might be true, but I don't know of anyone who would bid on it
> >  starting at $4.00. If he wanted $4.00 out of it, he should have
> >  used a reserve price or something.
>
> ISTR that eBay charges the seller more, and/or docks some of the
> seller's features and privileges, if he sets a Reserve.  For a small
> item like this, a reserve isn't worth the bother.

Sorry about the grumpy posts. I had someone on a forum I frequent start
flaming me about the difference between PCs and Macs without having an
even remote clue as to what he was talking about. :(

But to get back on topic, I still wouldn't bid on something like that
book (which I already have) when the guy has the starting price at the
value of the book.

Maybe someone else that's on this list would, but to me that's NOT the
way to save money by purchasing something on Ebay. :)

-M.