[Coco] Re: Will the *real* artifact colors please stand up?

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Mon Jul 5 18:42:17 EDT 2004

Brad wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>I dug out the 64k CoCo 2 and typed in your program.
>
>Box 1:  Blue
>Box 2:  A VERY light red pattern (almost white)
>Box 3:  Red
>Box 4:  A VERY light blue pattern (almost white)

So far, it looks like only CoCo 1s generated green and purple in PMODE4.
CoCo 2s and 3s seem to display very little color for those pixel patterns.

Well, maybe earlier CoCo 2s displayed green and purple as well..  How old is
your CoCo 2?  Does it say Tandy or Radio Shack on the metal label?

                                         John Kowalski (Sock Master)
                                         http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/