[Coco] Re: problem with New NitrOS9

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 15:59:36 EDT 2004

Rodney,
   I used dskini to transfer the first NitrOS9 disk to a 360K DSDD
floppy. Then I set JC's
emulator so that /D0 was the 360K floppy. Then I told it to restart and
it almost booted from the
floppy. What I got was:

KREL Boot Kernel tb.................bkernel P2 t*j

                   NITROS9 BOOT
                          Failed

So that is progress, but still no cigar.

John Donaldson