[Coco] Will the *real* artifact colors please stand up?

Shawn Hedgecorth shedgecorth at wi.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 14:35:13 EDT 2004

The artifact colors do show up on the CoCo 3 if you are using a TV (or
composite monitor I believe). With the CoCo 3 however, it is not random. On
the games that ask you to reset until you get the right color, when you
press reset it will always show the same color. If you press F1 (I think
that's the right key) while resetting, it will change the color.

Shawn Hedgecorth