[Coco] Fwd: The 1 to 2K Adventure Game Competition (Game question)

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 4 14:55:26 EDT 2004

Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Very little needs to be done for this to run on a Tandy Color computer.

Two data lines are too long and need to be split up, 2 & 3. UCASE$ is
not part of Coco BASIC and should be removed from line 10. The syntax
for INPUT in line 10 should be changed from INPUT"xxx",A$ to
INPUT"xxx";A$. RANDOMIZE is not a command word and line 47 should be
changed to:
47 I=RND(-TIMER):I=INT(RND(0)*8+1:RETURN
or
47 I=RND(-TIMER):I=RND(8):RETURN
Line 26 should be changed regards RND as was line 47.
26 GOSUB47:T=RND(250)

I think that is all that is needed to be done.