[Coco] Completion of Software preservation

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Jul 1 16:20:09 EDT 2004

I think so. I will have to look tonight. The disks certainly came on a Tandy
Branded Floppy. I think is was cat #26-3257. I bought it when Tandy was
discontinuing the coco line and I picked it up for $5 or $10 in Australia. I
made a backup of the original when I first got it, but those backups are
riddled with read errors too. I also lost my copy of skramble. I haven't
found a coco tape version of that. Only dragon images or Pak files. Call my a
stickler but I like to have it in the original format that I owned it.

On another note: I never did finish Cave Walker (mercifully I backed that up
with no errors). It was my favorite game of all and came close ONCE to
finishing it. Does anyone managed to finish it?