[Coco] [Color Computer] Plug n' Power Casette Interface

spierepf peter at spierepf.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 30 11:23:08 EDT 2004

Greetings,

I just got my old Coco3 out of mothballs, and I found a pile of Radio
Shack's old Plug N' Power modules. I've got two controllers that use
the CoCo's casette interface (an old grey one, and a newer white one
with on/off controls for up to four modules), an Appliance Module, a
Lamp Module, a wall switch Module and two outlet modules. I'm
wondering if anybody knows of any documentation for the cassette port
interface, or possibly some driver software that I could use? I'd
really like to play with it again.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM