[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 9, Issue 78

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sun Jul 25 23:30:43 EDT 2004

If it will boot Flex09, it shouldn't be to difficult to patch/modify a version of OS-9 or Nitros9 for it. Anyone looked into that? Seems like this would make a perfect core for a very compact controller board or experimental system. Just add some sort of video (maybe just composite or NTSC output), RAM, and some I/O. If really strapped for space, USB ports would do it all with drivers for drives and such. One USB 2.0 port might not be enough, not sure how throughput is affected by using an external hub.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------