[Coco] [Color Computer] HUGE TRS-80 Tandy Lot

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 23 19:58:10 EDT 2004

*** NOT SOLD BY ME ***

http://tinyurl.com/6zyf8

"Ok folks, I have been buying and selling things on eBay for several years
now. I have also been collecting TRS-80 and Tandy computer equipment for
about 15 years. Never in all my years of eBaying or collecting have I ever
seen so much TRS-80/Tandy equipment in one lot. You know why? Because this
is my entire personal collection. I have decided to let it go so I can have
some money for other things. The value of these items individually far
surpasses the price of the lot (A reseller or collectors dream!). I am
selling this as a lot because I don't have the time or the resources to pack
and ship these items individually".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM