[Coco] fest housing?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Fri Jul 23 15:04:09 EDT 2004

I would really like to go to the fest next year, but my budget is likely
to be constrained. Is there someone in the Chicago area who's willing to
put me up for the duration of the fest, in exchange for some sort of
professional services?

I'm a software developer, and know assembly, as well as C, and have
experience with teaching. I can provide lessons in programming, if that's
what you want. I'm also not averse to manual labour, if need be. :)
However, I have a really bad phobia of ladders...

James