[Coco] Disk copier program?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Jul 19 18:54:17 EDT 2004

There was a discussion on this list about 6 months back
about a program that allowed people to copy and I believe
analyze 5.25 disks.  I think Neil had a link for it on his
CoCo list site, but I am not sure.  Any ways, I had the
program once but it seems to have been deleted and I know
I am going to need it eventually once I get back to the
CoCo. I know Dennis said something about it not being
available after a certain date.

I think the name of the program is anadisk or something
like that.  Sorry for the vague posting, but the recent
talk of disk .ini reminded me I needed to get the program
again.  Thanks!

Jim