[Coco] Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:17:08 EDT 2004

Here I am, again, asking for help ........

I have a dsk file of Liesure Suit Larry for the COCO3. It is a 40 track
double sided DSK file.
I used DSKINI under MS-DOS to make it a real COCO floppy. I have done this
many times in the past with other dsk files and have not had a problem.
Including the Nitros9 release disks that are T40-Double sided.

The lsl dsk gives me an error writing track 11 if I choose ignore the disk
finishes and in the COCO it works except for the file vol.1 that I would
have to guess sits on the disk where the error is. OS9 complains Error 247
seek error.

Here is a link to the file:
http://69.3.33.239:8081/files/lsl.dsk

Also, a link to the DSKINI I'm using:
http://69.3.33.239:8081/files/dskini.zip

I am hoping some other ms-dos DSKINI users can try to make this dsk file to
a COCO floppy and let me know if they get the same error that I am.
The command line I'm using is:
dskini /T40 /D B: lsl.dsk

Thanks!

Charlie