[Coco] multi-room live CoCo chat

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Jul 6 20:30:27 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am putting the finishing touches on the CoCo House multi-room chat for
CoCo3.com.  Only local testing has been done and no real load of users has
been tried to see how this will react when a bunch of people are using the
system.  Things will start out pretty basic and over time when I see that
things are working okay, I'll add in more features by request.  So far,
it's a simple as entering the chat screen, typing in your handle, and
choosing a room to enter.  That's one click of the mouse to enter a room...
one click to exit.

I estimate less than a week before the first trial run.

Roger Taylor