[Coco] Any disk traders here from mid-late

John Eicher eicher at usa.com
Tue Jul 6 00:18:47 EDT 2004

I hear ya... I sold all my stuff in '86 and was in regret not long after. Many years later, some people were ridding themselves of a grey CoCo, CoCo2, MultiPak, etc and some Model I, III, and IV, 2 HDs for the IV and the like. At that time, I did not have time to mess with them so I gave them away. Now I have time and wish I had one or two again.

Seems like when I have time, I don't have the gear and vice-versa.

I feel your pain as I too miss those days very much indeed.

John