[Coco] Happy to announce...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 23:46:53 EDT 2004

...the official public release of Color FOG v1.0!
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco.html

I know it's still needs work, but I wanted to get to a "sharing-point". I don't
think I'll ever feel like it's "done"... but this is what I've got so far. To
Fred P.: still no browsing by drive names yet, but that *will* be in the next
release.

Email me if the installer gives you any problems. It takes about 3.5 minutes
(less with HD) and it is ok to use RUN"INSTALL:1 (instead of
DRIVE1:RUN"INSTALL). The BREAK key is disabled... you can break out when it
asks for a destination drive (to cancel the installation) or after it's all
installed, before Setup runs.

Give it a whirl and let's hear what you think.

cheers,
Bob Emery
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco.html
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/mycard.html