[Coco] Artifact purple/green wasRe: CoCo Monitor

Fedor Steeman dino at dds.nl
Thu Jul 1 17:05:54 EDT 2004

In fact, PAL had its own odd effects with the CoCo's B&W stripes
alltogether. I wonder if anyone has attempted to make a PAL mode in a (CoCo)
emulator showing its artifacts? It is actually what I grew up with, not knowing
any better, and it would be nice to be able to see this again in an
emulator system. If I had the skills, I would probably go in and build it
into MESS myself, just for fun!

Cheers,
Fedor