[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Thermal rolls for TP-10 printer?

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 14:24:16 EST 2004

Printer output on the emulator works too -- it outputs to a file.
You'd need to configure the output file prior to printing.

A suitable file can be quicktyped back in, too.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM