[Coco] Weather

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 12:55:34 EST 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 10:19 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 30 January 2004 09:15, smostrom at mn.rr.com wrote:
> >OK, OK !!  I give in !!  Mother nature, see that huddled mass waving
> > the white flag?  That's me.  Currently the temperature here in the
> > Minneapolis area is -22F or -30C, with windchill at -40F or -40C.
> > All I want to do is sit next to my Coco, drinking a cup of hot
> > cocoa and reading an old copy of Hot Coco magazine.
> >
> >-- Steve --
>
> You mean to say you've got all your snow suitably shoveled?
>
> In that event I've got about 5" of fresh stuff here that needs
> moving. :)  We are on the + side of 0F though.

Some people claim Global Warming is a Bad Thing.

I ask "When can I get some?"

Ward in New Jersey (but bred and born in Los Angeles)
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our
homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is
simply a racket.                Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, 1933