[Coco] Re: Weather

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 12:33:58 EST 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 05:16, William Astle wrote:
>On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> Had to look that one up (didn't know the guy before ;-)): "Albert
>> Clipper: low pressure area from Alberta Canada – rising counter
>> clockwise circulating air"
>
>Being one of those schmucks likving in southern Alberta, I find Mr.
>Clipper interesting. Generally, when the eastern folks are getting
>clobbered by him, we schmucks had some warmer weather a short time
> before in the form of a chinook. This last one, though, didn't last
> long enough to scour the cold out of my neck of the woods.
>
>--
>William Astle
>finger lost at l-w.net for further information

Well, as long as the stove keeps the pipes and feet thawed out, I
suspect you'll survive just fine, but just like the rest of us, will
reserve the right to bitch about the weather. :)

Are you anywhere near some decent ice-fishing water?  Fresh hunks of a
30 lb big mac might taste pretty good about now.

--
Cheers, Gene
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap,